Sunday, October 21, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

This is walking into our home. We use this room with the door, as our main door, it's also our mudroom and game room. I really tried to get right angle, because, this whole ceiling has been decked out...




And from the game room, I made a drink station. My husbands Keurig coffee maker is here, and when we have a large crowd, or party, the ice and all the pop and bottled water goes here. It's so nice to have it separated from the kitchen! And by the way the Keurig came from Good Will....$60.00 plus a 35% off card. I just don't want you thinking that I spend $200.00 on a coffee maker! Oh and Steve assured me, it was TOO much and didn't need it, well let me tell you, if we are down to one cup, we HAVE to run out and get more...someone feel in love with it....

Some of these I  bought (always at goodwill, salvation army or garage sale), and some of them I made.

Add caption


These two lovelies (above and below), wee garage sale finds at a dollar a piece....



A few of my vintage Halloween decorations.




I want to give credit where credit is due- I saw something similar on www. MOD VNTAGE LIFE .com last year. Mine is nothing like hers, she did a BEAUTIFUL job making her witch! Check out her wedsite for more ideas! She's really fun too, I love reading her blog!




Pictures that are "haunted"are sold at Walmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar Store, they usually are "framed", in a cheap plastic frame. All summer I kept thinking about the frame, and wondering, how I could make the picture, more life like...then it dawned on me, to take them out of the cheap frames, and put them in my antique frames....then they don't stand out, and REALLY  make people take a second look!! It is much more authentic...


 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment