Friday, July 6, 2012

Follow...

 I know that when we were growing up, our mothers would say to us, "and would you follow your friend, if they were jumping off the bridge too?" Well, of coarse we'd say no, that didn't make much sense after she said it like that.  Or  the other  famous statement our moms would announce: "Be a leader, not a follower". I still remember the poster on my bedroom wall, with the ducks in a row, with the head chick, that was leading, having those "words" come out of her mouth," be a leader not a follower"....LOVED THAT POSTER!

So after much thought, I've decided to go against everything that my mom taught me, and ask, that if there is anything in JohnnycakeJunk blog,  that you like, inspires you, or that you get a streak of an , ahhh moment, please press my FOLLOW ME button. I think that my mom would approve this "follow me" practice....if she knew what 'follow me' in blog land meant! Seriously, she's a great mom and taught me everything I know! Love you mom! :) And feel free to leave a comment, and read them, and will respond to any comments or questions! Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment