Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011 Halloween

This mantle looks really cute at night! The lights I found at  a garage sale for $1.00! I spray painted them, because they were pink and green! I made the  BOO sign with leftover scrapes of paper, and ribbon.
The picture above is the dining room. You can't tell, but that's black tulle with bats,below the chandelier. The orange tulle was a HUGE find! Rummage sale..all 20 yards for $2.00! Yes! My kind of shopping!
The walls in our game room,(below) are covered with pictures of the kids. This section, though, I rotate different pictures for different holidays : Halloween pictures, Santa pictures, Easter bunny..well you get the idea!
I made the cat, witch,and moon (which you can't see..sorry!) Some clay, leftover paints, boxes, and my FAVORITE tool..spray paint!!
All the end tables have cobwebs on them. I spray painted an old fake flower arrangement black..and we can see the bright pink I missed!  Oh well!
ummmm....there is a reoccuring theme with spray paint....maybe my blog should be the SPRAY PAINTED JOHNNYCAKE ROAD JUNK blog!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment