Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here's some more 2011 halloween

He's our resident butler(below)...I added thr cape (Goodwill), mask (Goodwill-  pushed up on his forehead), and spray painted another floral arrangement Goodwill)black. He greets you, in the game room.

I saw a picture of the legs(below) sticking out of an urn last yearin a magazine. She is made with plastic bones, cement (its what I had..lol), and a Goodwill cauldron, shoes, and socks! Less then $5.00! The witch and moon in the background is from a local young artist, Cjones. She painted me exactly what I wanted. I sanded her, and aged her with watered down brown  stain, that I had left over from an earlier project....LOVE HER!  I think people should use  the talent  of the young artist's that they have in their area. This incredable  artist is still in high school, but she was thrilled with the money I paid her, and I was TICKLED with my new "old" witch...I've still got to get her to sign and date the project though!!

 This is our bathroom on the  main floor.On this wall (above) I just downloaded some Halloween sayings and embellished them a little. The feather wreath was on the front door last year...Remember to recycle!
 Again, really cute at night. I made the "garland" from Goodwill clothes and tablecloths, that I collected all through the year (you MUST ALWAYS be thinking ahead!)

 This is the same "garland" I have in the bathroom you just saw. I wanted to carry the theme out, and that bathroom, is right off this room.
Thanks for looking...I think I'm thanking myself...lol...I don't think anyone else is going to see this......
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment