Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kitchen Make Over

I got the kitchen finally all re-done, and of coarse I could not leave well enough alone. The ceiling color was OK, but...I thought the blue would be BETTER...

Don't judge me, its an old house, and besides, I needed to go over a few , OK, a lot of areas! But you get the idea..
While up on that ladder, for what seemed to be weeks, (two days), I couldn't help but keep looking at the dust, and bronze lights, the bronze color wasn't getting it anymore...the dust can wait...


Nothing a little paint couldn't solve (OK, and some dusting)! And if you look in the background, at the Breakfast Nook's chandelier, it was bronze also.....nothing a gallon of white paint and some crystals can't  fix...I will post pics of the whole room soon!
 Do any of your "quick"changes to a room lead to other changes? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment