Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas ...2012..Nursery

Guest Room.The tree is filled with all the ornaments that our children made over the years.. Its also filled with all of my vintage Santa's.


And this guy....I bought the suit, including the beard, wig, hat ,pants, jacket and bag at a sale this summer. The woman told me it was from the '40's....So I dressed up one of my Santa's, and put him in the corner, loaded his bag up with old toys I had. Well he was pretty short, and not the impact on the room I was going for. I proceeded to find an old stool to make him appear taller. All was well til my cousin, Matt and his wife, Sam, came to stay with us over Christmas. They are twin beds,so she made him take the bed by the door(you know in case anyone breaks in, he can save her...or she has time to jump out the window, whichever comes first..) The first night was good, second night good. Third night....in the middle of the night Sam was awoken...Old Saint Nick fell on her, cross ways....Lets just say, she wasn't crazy about staying in "Chucky's room"... to begin with! I'm not sure they'll be staying with us next year..BUT I HOPE SO!!!! We all laughed SO hard about Santa and Sam in bed together.....


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment