Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas 2011 part 2....

The Den. I never have a room decorated the same way. The den, for example is set up and decorated different year after year.  Mostly this is done for me. Think about it, you don't like to walk into a department store, every year, seeing the exact same thing do you?






Looks like the birds having a bad day!
OK, this is the last picture of the Den. The common thread in here, as well , as every other room, is that I've repeated everything. There are feathers, apples, leaves,pine, greens, etc. everywhere. I didn't put apples on place and  purple balls another, and a little ribbon here and there....its all conducive.

This is the view from the Parlor, looking into the Office. To the left of the door is the staircase, and to the right is the Den.



This tree I do in all antique balls and beads. I can shut the french door, and little hands, can 't touch or break the ornaments....

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment